Best 3 Card Poker Canadian Casinos Online
Canadian 3 Card Poker Rules
When playing 3 Card Poker, there are two options that players can opt to wager on. Players also have the option to wager on both options. The options are the ante-play and the pair plus.
Ante-play – When betting on this option, just place chips on the diamond shape ante area.
Pair Plus – Place your chips on the circle shape pair plus area when wagering on this option.
When the ante bets have been made the dealer will deal three cards for himself and the player. The player’s cards will be face down and the dealer facing up. Once the cards are dealt the player can look at their cards and choose to fold or raise their hand. The dealer will reveal his cards only when he has a queen or higher. Whoever has the highest hand wins. The pair plus will win only if the hand is higher or has a pair.
In 3 Card Poker, the hands are different from the standard five card game. Below is the ranking of the hands:
- Straight Flush – Three cards that are the same suit in a sequence. For example, 5, 6, 7 of diamonds.
- Three of a kind – Three cards of the same level.
- Straight – A sequence of three cards of mixed suits.
- Flush – Three cards of the same suit.
- Pair – Two cards that have the same level.
- High Card – The highest card from the three cards.