Online Casinos That Accept Debit Cards
Debit card casinos come in the numbers so finding one should be no hassle at all. Debit cards are linked to a specific bank account, which makes paying for things super quick and easy. Debit and credit cards are similar, the only difference is that with a debit card you only have at your immediate disposal whatever money is in your account. With a credit card, you get to pay for things even if there aren’t sufficient funds in your account at that time.
Most casinos accept debit cards issued by Visa or Mastercard. Deposits made via debit card are instant. It’s also a very secure way to deposit and withdraw money from your account because all transactions are encrypted. In our guide we cover:
- Online Casino Debit Card Deposit
- Online Casino Debit Card Withdrawal
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Debit Cards
Best Debit Card Casinos
How Debit Cards Work
A debit card is a flat banking card issued to you by your bank or credit union. You use this card to make payments online or at a physical store. Some debit cards are free to use, while others have a small commission fee attached to them. You may notice that debit cards look like credit cards but they do not work the same. With a credit card you are able to use money that you do not have at the moment, i.e. borrowed money. Debit card payments, on the other hand, can only be made with money that’s already existing in your account.
Making deposits using your debit card is fairly straightforward. Many people use debit cards to pay for purchases outside of casino deposits so you should already be comfortable with the method. Here’s how to make a deposit:
- Click on any of the casino sites that we recommend in our table above. You must create an account with the casino if you don’t already have an existing account elsewhere.
- Then, go to the games section and search for the game you would like to play. You will have two options, to play for real money via the instant play button, or for free via the free button. Choose the real money option.
- You might be redirected to a banking page where you select the method of payment. Select the debit card option.
- The next step is to fill in your card information. Make sure the details you fill in match what is printed on the card.
- Now it’s time to insert the amount that you would like to deposit. You may also want to insert any bonuses or promo codes that you may have received here.
- Then click “confirm” or the equivalent button to get started.
The withdrawal process is just as straightforward but may include a few additional steps. When you are ready to cash out your winnings (after you’ve met all the wagering requirements), here’s what you do:
- Navigate your way to the withdrawal page which should be in the cashier’s section. You should also be able to locate it from the main menu.
- If you have already made a deposit using your debit card then your card details should already be stored on the site. Just double-check that all your card information is correct.
- Some casinos include an added step of uploading certain documents before your withdrawal is processed. These docs may include a copy of your ID or passport, a recent utility bill, and proof of address.
- Then select how much you would like to withdraw. Your amount must meet the minimum withdrawal limit at the casino. How much you will be allowed to withdraw depends on the casino and sometimes the loyalty status you have at the casino.
- It’s also a good idea to check for any additional fees or processing times. Most casino withdrawals have a waiting period of about 3- business days. Some casinos also don’t charge a service fee while others do. This information should be displayed on the screen.
There are many deposit methods out there and each comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Fortunately, the advantages of playing at a debit casino outweigh the disadvantages. Have a look at each below:
- Fewer payment rejections
- Hassle-free authorization for all payments
- You can’t spend money that you don’t have
- There are tons of bonuses to take advantage of
- Not every single casino accepts debit card payments
- You have to disclose your banking details. Other methods offer anonymity.
FAQs About Debit Card Payments
Yes, they do. Both online and land-based casinos accept debit card payments. It is also one of the most popular payment methods at casinos.
We have many debit card casinos that we love. But, for the sake of choosing just one, we choose Jackpot Jill Casino as our current favorite.
Yes, there is. When you make a deposit using your debit card you will receive a bonus. It’s also a super safe way to bank and is a convenient choice for many players.
Some casinos may charge a fee when you make withdrawals using this method while others will not. The amount will obviously vary depending on the casino but you can expect to pay between 1% and 2% of your overall withdrawal amount.
Yes, it certainly is. Debit cards are a trusted option because most players already have an existing account, even before they started playing for real money. It’s also highly secure as it uses SSL encryption technology to safeguard player information.
Top Casino Banking Options