How to Cash Out at an Online Casino
When playing for real money at online casinos, you are bound to win and cash out your winnings. So, what is the process of withdrawing these winnings? In this guide, we have included how to cash out at your favourite casino site. It is fairly easy to cash out at online casinos, and the process has similarities across casino sites.
In this guide, we cover the following:
- How to Withdraw on Online Casino
- Processing Times
- Restrictions on Cash Outs
- Banking Methods
- Tips on Cashing Out
Easy Cash Out Online Casino
Cashing out your winnings is what makes playing for real money at internet casinos worth it. Even though it is not guaranteed that you will win every time, when you do, it’s exciting to make a withdrawal.
Here is a step-by-step on how you can withdraw your real money winnings from casinos on the internet.
- Log in to your casino account.
- Visit the cashier page to request a withdrawal. This is the same place where you would have made your deposit.
- Once there, you will have to choose the banking method you want to use to make your withdrawal.
- Fill in the required information for the banking options that you chose. You also are required to enter the amount that you want to cash out.
- You will then click the withdraw button and wait for the casino to process your request.
Before the request can be completed, the casino may require additional paperwork or information to verify your account. Should you have any issues, you can contact the support team for help.
When you request for a withdrawal, there will a time frame where you will have to wait until you can have your winnings. The time frame differs depending on the banking method you choose to use and the requirement to provide supporting paperwork. So, keep all of this in mind when you want to cash out your winnings.
Even though the process to request your winnings only takes a few minutes, waiting for them can take anywhere between 24 hours up to 8 business days.
Here is an estimate on some of the options available at casinos.
|Banking Method||Cash Out Times|
|Debit/Credit Cards||3 to 5 Business Working Days|
|e-Wallets||1 to 3 Business Working Days|
|Bank Transfers||5 to 8 Business Working Days|
|Cryptocurrencies||Up to 24 Hours|
There are terms and conditions that you must be aware of before you can request to cash out. These terms let you in on what is expected when you make a withdrawal. Hence, you must read them before you do. It will make your process much easier knowing what is expected.
Here are some of the terms and conditions you will find.
- Meeting Wagering Requirements – before you can make a withdrawal request, you have to make sure that you have met the wagering requirements for any bonuses that you claimed. This applies to any betting that you are required to meet before the withdrawal.
- Withdrawal Limits – all casinos have limits on when you can cash out, whether for the day, week or month. Be sure to check these limits to see when is the right time to make your withdrawal request.
- Amount Limits – casinos also have limits on how much you can withdraw from your winnings. They also place limits on how much you can withdraw per day, week, and monthly. Check if how much you want to cash out matches with the casino limits.
- Time Limits – there is also a limit on how many times you can request a withdrawal. Again, this will be how many times you can withdraw in a day, week or month. What’s more, casinos will have a certain time when they allow you to request a withdrawal.
- KYC Security Checks – casinos are obligated to do security checks for all their players. This is to check that you are of legal gambling age. They also have to verify your information to make sure that is no fraud.
As we have mentioned from our withdrawal process, you have to choose a banking method to make your withdrawal. Most casinos have a few options available to use for cashing out. All the options are known and are safe for online transactions.
You simply have to pick one that you prefer from the options. Not all casinos will offer the same banking options. So, choose a casino that has the payment methods that you prefer.
Below are some of the options available for Canadian players and their processing times.
|Banking Method||Type||Payout Times||Fees|
|Visa||Card||1 to 5 Business Working Days||Minor Fees|
|Mastercard||Card||1 to 5 Business Working Days||Minor Fees|
|Skrill||e-wallet||Instant||C$0 – C$200|
|eCheck||Bank Transfer||5 to 7 Business Working Days||Depends on Bank|
|PayPal||e-Wallet||5 to 7 Business Working Days||Percentage Fees|
|Interact Transfer||Bank Transfer||4 to 6 Business Working Days||Minor Fees|
|PaySafeCard||Prepaid Card||Instant||No Fees|
|American Express||Card||1 to 5 Business Working Days||Minor Fees|
|Maestro||Card||1 to 5 Business Working Days||Minor Fees|
|Neteller||e-Wallet||1 to 5 Business Working Days||No Fees|
|iDebit||e-Bank Transfer||Instant||Less than C$2|
|Entropay||Prepaid Card||Instant||Minor Fees|
|ecoPayz||e-Wallet||1 to 4 Business Working Days||Percentage Fees|
|Wire Transfer||Bank Transfer||5 to 7 Business Working Days||Minor Fees|
Here are some tips to help you when you make your next winning withdrawal.
- Always read the terms and conditions before you make a withdrawal. This will help you avoid any issues when it comes to your requests.
- Choose to play at a casino that has fast cash-out times; that way, you will have your winnings in no time at all.
- Play at a regulated casino and uses the latest security measures such as 128-bit SSL encryption. That way, you will know that your information is safe.
- Choose banking methods that won’t charge you a lot of fees. You won’t enjoy your winnings if most of it is taken by fees.
Online Casino Cash Out FAQs
- Log in to your casino account
- Visit the cashier
- Choose a banking method
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Click the withdraw button
You can use various options to withdraw your gambling winnings, such as credit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and cryptocurrencies.
A casino withdrawal can take a long based on the banking method you have chosen or because the casino needs to verify your information.
How much you can withdraw at the casino depends on the limits that the casino has in place. You will have to check with your casino because they differ from others.
You will have to contact support to help you increase your daily limit. However, there will be requirements that you might have to follow for them to increase the limit. What’s more, the casino might be very strict and not agree to increase the limit. If a casino has a VIP program, if you join it, your limits can be increased.
Top Casino Banking Options