Casinos That Accept Visa Gift Card Online in 2023
Recently updated on March 30th, 2023
A Visa gift card are a great alternative banking method to use at top casinos. You can use this payment method to make deposits online. You will have to purchase the card, create a password and load money onto the card. These cards are a great way to stay anonymous at casinos because you won’t be using your banking details. There are tons of advantages to gambling online while using these prepaid cards. In this guide, we take you through
- Buy Visa Gift Card Online
- How To Use Visa Gift Card Online
- Advantages And Disadvantages of Visa Gift Cards
- Visa Gift Card Fees Canada
Play Using a Visa Gift Card Canada
To use a Visa gift card before you can deposit at the casino, you will have to purchase one online or at a retail store. There are no restrictions as to who can buy gift cards and the Prepaid card can only have money loaded onto it once. This means the initial amount you load onto this card the first time round and how much that card is worth.
You will notice that the gift card is slightly different from what you would see on a debit or credit card. While the card will have the Visa logo like any other Visa card, you will not be able to withdraw the funds on the Prepaid cards at an atm. Every time you use the Visa card to make a payment, the amount of the purchase will be deducted from the card balance. So, it will be in your best interest to keep track of how much you are spending on the card.
Another thing to note is that when using a gift card, pay attention to where it is valid. For instance, if your card says it is only valid in Canada, that means you will not be able to use it at other locations outside of Canada. However, you will be able to use this card at any casino or location that accepts Visas.
Vanilla Visa Gift Card
There are plenty of other gift cards that will be purchased online or at a retail shop. Some of these cards will have preset amounts ranging from $25 to $100 and more. The most popular gift card that you also be able to purchase and be a vanilla Visa. The vanilla Visa is a prepaid gift card that can be used as a debit card. As some casinos won’t accept prepaid Visas or Visa gift cards, you’ll be able to use your vanilla Visa at these casinos as it works the same way as a Visa debit card.
In terms of activating your gift card, you will get instructions provided with the card when you purchase it. These cards are usually automatically activated upon your purchase. That means you’ll be able to use the card almost immediately after you’ve purchased it and loaded money onto it.
Using a gift card to make deposit at casinos is as easy as using a Visa Credit or debit card. Visa gift cards are accepted at casinos site that accept Visa Credit or debit cards. Unfortunately, you will not use this gift card to make withdrawals and will therefore have to use an alternate withdrawal method.
Here are five easy steps on how you’ll be able to use Visa gift cards at the casino to make deposits.
- Make sure you have signed up or register to a casino site that accepts gift cards.
- Make your way to the cashier, click on Visa as your deposit method of choice.
- Enter the 13 to the 16-card number that appears on the gift card, the expiry date and CVV. You will then enter the amount that you like to deposit into your casino account.
- If you have any bonuses that you’d like to claim, this will be the perfect time to enter the bonus code.
- Lastly, once the casino has credited your deposit amount into your account, which should be instant, you’ll be able to play your favourite real money casino games.
Like any other payment method, Canadian players will find good and bad elements to using gift vards. We highlight some of the advantages and disadvantages of using Visa gift cards and top casinos.
- Obtaining the gift card is as easy since all you have to do is buy it from a retail store or online.
- These cards are available from pharmacies as well and e-commerce sites.
- The cards are completely anonymous and not attached to your bank card or account.
- Gift cards are convenient and are widely accepted by several casinos and other businesses.
- You’ll be able to maintain your privacy while using these cards as they do not require your personal information when purchasing or using them.
- Not all casinos online will accept Visa gift cards, so make sure that the casino you are playing does accept this payment method.
- As this card is non-reloadable, it is not the most convenient card for frequent deposits. You will also have to track how much is on your card constantly and how much you have used.
- Once the amount on your gift card has depleted, you will then have to purchase a new gift card to use.
- Lastly, you cannot make withdrawals at casinos using your gift card.
The biggest benefit of using this payment method is that casinos do not charge you any fees for using it when making deposits. However, there are two main standard fees that you will face when using gift cards. These include the activation or purchase fee as well as a possible foreign exchange rate. The purchase fee on gift cards ranges from $3 to $10, depending on the value of your card. You may also have to pay a foreign exchange rate. Should you use this card at an internet casino not within the country you purchased the card from.
Online Visa Gift Card Canada FAQs
The only fee that you’ll pay for using a gift card is your activation fee as well as your foreign exchange rate fee. However, when making deposits at a casino, the casino will not charge any fees.
No, the gift card is a non-reloadable prepaid card which means it will not keep loading money onto this card once it depletes. When all the money on your gift card has been used, you will have to purchase a new card to make deposits.
Yes, the cards are available at banks, or are sold at major retailers such as grocery stores, convenience stores, and drug stores. But you can also purchase these cards from e-commerce stores.
You will have to purchase this card from a retailer then load money onto the card to use it the same way you would a Visa card. When using this card online, all you have to do is enter the 13-to-16-digit number, CVV and the card expiration date.
Yes, you can lose the value that is left on your gift card if it has been inactive for over a year or the time frame that has been given on the card.
$100 Visa gift cards have an activation fee of $5 or more depending on where you have purchased the card?
The maximum amount you can load on your Visa gift card is $3000. The minimum amount is $25, and you can load any amount between these two.
There are few reasons your card will be inclined, such as insufficient funds or your card has been inactive for a while. The card may not be accepted at the location you using it at or your card hasn’t been activated, or you were trying to make an international purchase.
Yes and no. A Visa gift card is a prepaid card. You don’t need a pin. However, if you’re using the debit option gift card, you will need a PIN to work. As the card does not come with a preset pin, you will need to set one before making the purchase.
Top Casino Banking Options