Best VIP Bonuses in 2021
Being a high roller at a casino means you are instantly allowed to enjoy VIP bonuses. Casinos use VIP bonus rewards to show players who make high stakes and regular deposits how much they appreciate them.
They will go out of their way to keep you happy with a faster withdrawal, a personal account manager, and exclusive entrance to events and tournaments. It would be best if you didn’t miss out on the great rewards. In our guide below, we prepare you with:
Play at Casinos with VIP Bonuses
VIP bonuses are rewards given to players who make big deposits, high stake bets, and play regularly at the casinos. In some cases, to enjoy the VIP bonus, you will need to request to join the VIP program, or the casino will invite you. As soon as you make your first deposit with some casinos, you are instantly placed on the loyalty program.
This type of bonus not only offers great rewards and incentives but they ensure that you get the most out of your VIP status. It will either work on a points basis or your spending limit at the casino. There will be various levels, and the higher you claim up the levels, the more benefits you will enjoy.
Some of the most popular VIP bonus rewards will include these great offers:
- A cashback percentage based on your VIP status
- Exclusive and regular bonuses
- Your dedicated VIP account manager
- Faster Withdrawal times and options
- Low wagering requirements
- Higher deposit and withdrawal limits
These are pretty great rewards that you can enjoy, but you will need to be registered with a reputable casino to claim these bonuses. Some casinos will offer better casino bonuses than others, and you have to find a casino that offers the best VIP bonuses.
So, how do you do that? Firstly, you can have a look at our casino reviews. We only recommend casinos that offer the best to our players. We detailed what each VIP program offers you and how to get started. Alternatively, you can do your own research, but we would highly recommend that you look out for the following aspects.
- VIP Offers – Look at how the VIP program works and the type of bonuses you will get. Is the program running on a deposit or point structure? Also, how many levels are there.
- Games – make sure that the VIP casinos offer you a selection of casino games that you enjoy. Remember that your loyalty to a casino depends on the games they offer. So, check out their game-specific bonuses and wagering requirements.
- Banking methods – being a VIP means that you get additional perks such as better payment limits and a better choice of banking options. check out the options on offer to see if they are to your convenience
- Security – it is important to play at a casino that is reputable, licensed, and regulated. Also, make sure that the casino uses security measures such as 128-bit SSL encryption to keep your data safe.
- Payout – we recommend that you play at the casino with a quick turnaround time with payouts, while this may depend on the payment method you use. Make sure that you check the casino’s processing time as well.
There is a vast selection of VIP bonuses as casinos are always competing to offer high rollers better VIP deals. We have put together some of the most popular options that you will come across.
Casino Rewards Free Spins
Now, this is not a new bonus as it is offered by almost every casino online. But when you are an elite player, you get exclusive free spins on various slots and, in some cases, on video poker games. Make sure to read the bonus terms as the wagering requirements may differ from what you are used to.
We all love a bit of free cash, and when you are part of an exclusive program online, getting free cash will be part of your rewards. Often referred to as bonus cash, this reward will be given to a specific amount of money to play a certain game. So, it may be $50 free play on roulette or $100 on blackjack.
You will not always win sometimes. A losing streak can cost you more money than you anticipated. Well, the casino will offer you cashback based on a percentage of your net losses. The cashback bonus can be presented in the form of free cash or free spins.
If you are a VIP player, you intend on making a frequent deposit to the casino to add more money into your account. This is known as reloading. The casino will offer you a reload bonus for each time you add more money to your account.
How VIP Bonuses Work
As mentioned, you can earn your VIP status by collecting points or making a larger deposit. With the deposits, all you have to do is ensure that each deposit you make to the casino id with yeh set the casino expect from a player in a particular level. The casino will stipulate the amount required for each level.
Then there is the points system. This is the most common method used at Canadian casinos. Here you will earn comp points for each time you play. For example, a casino will award you one comp point for every $10 you play.
Once you reach a certain amount of comp points, you will get cashback. Other casinos will also give you points based on your referrals or deposits. If you are not sure how a casinos loyalty program works, make sure to contact the customer service team for more information.
Sure, being an elite player automatically grants you a plethora of VIP bonuses, but there is a bit more than you can expect. See, being a VIP player means you have deep pockets and are willing to spend lots of money at a casino.
It completely makes sense why many players wonder if being a VIP player is worth it. Yes, it is worth it. With the level that you reach as a VIP player, your number of benefits will also increase. You will also get invited to elite events and tournaments.
Best Guides About Casino Bonuses