Online Casino Table Games for Real Money
Table Games is a term used for games that are played on a table. It is also used to differentiate such games from slot machine games. When playing casino table games, there will be a live dealer or croupier who will be assisting and playing the game with you.
There can be one or two dealers at one table. However, two dealers are applicable at land-based casinos to take bets and run the games. Find out more about table games online including the casino table card games list. We cover:
- List of Casino Table Games
- Best Online Live Casino Table Games
- How to Play Casino Online Table Games
Play Casino Table Games Online in 2023
Most Popular Casino Table Games
Blackjack Casino Table Games
- Classic Blackjack: classic blackjack is the most traditional form of the game played with simple rules and minimum betting limits.
- Atlantic City Blackjack: Atlantic city blackjack is the variation most played at casinos based in Atlantic City, hence the name. It also offers good odds which further adds to its popularity.
- European Blackjack: European blackjack is slightly stricter compared to some of the other variations. One of the rule differences has to do with the type of cards you are allowed to split in any given game.
- Double Exposure Blackjack: Usually the dealers’ cards are dealt once face up and the other face down. But, in double exposure blackjack, both the cards are dealt face up hence the name, double exposure.
- Pontoon: Pontoon is a variation of the game that has British origins as opposed to American origins like some of the other games.
- Face Up 21: Face up 21 is simply another name for double exposure blackjack and is known for exactly the same difference – the dealer’s cards are dealt both faces up.
- American Roulette: American roulette is perhaps the least played variation of the game because the odds found here is much high than in the other versions. The most standout feature of this game is the double zero wheel.
- European Roulette: European roulette is the most played roulette variation as it offers the best odds with a house edge starting at 2.57%.
- French Roulette: French roulette includes a few additional betting options like the la partage rule which is what differentiates it from some of the other versions.
Poker Casino Table Games
- Caribbean Stud Poker: This version of the game is also known as casino stud poker and is derived from the popular 5-card poker game. But, instead of playing against other players, Caribbean stud is played against the house.
- Texas Hold Em: Texas Holdem is perhaps the most popular version of the game. Here, every competing player only receives 2-hole cards. The rest of the hand must be made up of community cards.
- Mississippi Stud: In Mississippi stud, you are playing against the dealer and not against other players like in Texas Holdem. The rest of the gameplay is standard.
- Three Card Poker: In three card poker each competing player only receives three cards each and must beat their opponents based on a hand that only has 3 cards.
- Ultimate Texas Hold Em: Ultimate Texas Holdem is the reinvented version of Texas Holdem. Here you are competing against the dealer and you have one opportunity at a raise.
- Baccarat en Banque: This version of the popular game baccarat is played similarly to any other version, except here the casino always takes the banker bet.
- Chemin de Fer: Chemin de fer is perhaps the oldest existing variation of the game and is James Bond’s game of choice in many of his movies.
- Mini Baccarat: Mini baccarat is simply the smaller version of the game. The table and playing equipment are smaller than the regular game.
- European Baccarat: In European roulette, all players get the choice to stand to draw when they hit a total of 5. The banker can also choose whether or not he takes a third card.
- Crapless Craps: In this game, there is no pass line losing bet for the come out dice roll. In traditional craps, you have to roll either a 10, 9, 8, 6, 5 or 4 before you roll a 7 to win. But in crapless craps 12, 3 or two becomes the numbers to roll before you roll a 7 if you want to win.
- High Point Craps: In this version of the game when you roll an 11 or 12 before the 7 you automatically win. Two’s and three’s are ignored, which means that if you do roll either of these numbers you will have to roll again. The number you roll thereafter (provided that it’s not a 2 or 3) will become the point and the following throw must be higher than the established point to win.
- Simplified Craps: The name says it all. This version of the game significantly simplifies the traditional version of the game making it perfect for beginners. The game uses a regular craps table and dice, but the bets are simple. You predict the outcome of the roll and place your chips on the corresponding area on the table. Based on the outcome of the roll you will either win or lose. If you win you will receive the corresponding payout.
Sic Bo Online
- Grand Hazard: Grand Hazard is also played with 3 dice and shares a similar table layout to traditional sic bo. You must bet on the outcome of the dice by guessing whether the total will be between 4 – 17, whether the outcome will be odd/even, high/low, triple or even consecutive numbers.
- Chuck-a-luck: This is a game of chance played with three dice and its gameplay very closely mimics sic bo. Although many feel that chuck a luck is more of a carnival game than a casino game.
Live table games offer a totally different gaming experience which you’ll love. It takes all the thrill of playing on an actual casino floor and brings it straight to you on desktop or mobile via live streaming. All live dealer games are facilitated by a real human dealer and offer sizeable payouts. Surprisingly, you’ll find that the odds are slightly better when you play live games as opposed to regular online games.
Not every table game is available to play live. Most casinos only offer select live table games which often includes the following:
- Roulette (traditional and other variations)
- Baccarat (traditional and other variations)
- Blackjack (traditional and other variations)
There is no one size fits all formula to playing table games. The gameplay for each table game may differ and so it’s useful to familiarise yourself with the steps for each.
There are a few common steps that apply to all, though. For example, when you play for real money you are expected to make a deposit and place wagers with real cash. You must also follow the rules of the house with regards to betting limits and overall gameplay.
Casino Table Games Online Free vs Real Money
One of the many reasons why we love playing table games is the fact that you can play for free or real money! There are obvious reasons why real money games are great. But what are the advantages of free games?
|Free Table Games||Real Money Table Games|
|They offer risk-free gaming.||There are risks with playing for real money.|
|You don’t win any money in return.||You stand to win real money jackpots.|
|Select games are offered in free mode, not all.||All table games come in real money mode.|
|No live dealer games are available.||You get to enjoy live dealer games.|
|Very limited bonuses are available.||Real money players receive bonuses & rewards.|
FAQs About Casino Table Games
Blackjack is one of the casino games with a low house edge, which means that your odds of winning when playing blackjack is higher than in most casino games. The house edge stands at about 2% on average, but if you play well, you will be able to reduce it to 0.5%.
You’re looking at a salary range of $16 000 – $60 000. But, how much dealers make will depend on where they work and the kind of table games they deal for. Dealers in gambling capitals like Las Vegas make considerably more than dealers in an area where gambling isn’t as popular. Dealers that facilitate high end games with high rollers are also paid more than dealers in regular games.
No casino table games are not rigged. Most casinos both online and land based rely on a good reputation to bring repeat business. Rigging games and robbing players of their winnings will only harm the business.
You are spoiled for choice when it comes to table games at casino sites. The different types of games include roulette, blackjack, baccarat, sic bo and craps.
Casinos are regularly growing their gaming options. Twin Casino is one of those casinos. It currently offers hundreds of table and slot games from a variety of software providers.
The best table game to play would be one that offers the best odds of winning. Blackjack is therefore a great option with a house edge as low as 0.5%.
Roulette is a table game played with a spinning wheel and ball. It’s also one of the only table games that use a ball as part of its game equipment. Other non-table games that use balls include keno and the lottery.
You don’t have to be rich to enjoy table games, you just need a reasonable amount of money to carry you through a few rounds. We say a couple hundred dollars is enough for the best kind of experience.
Top casino guides