French Roulette is one of the few variations of the Roulette game from Canadian online casinos. The aim of the game is to predict the pocket in which the ball will land in. French Roulette has little difference to the European and American Roulette variants. The European variation has a different table layout, and the American has the double zero.
In comparison to the other games mentioned above, this table game has the lowest house edge. The house edge is at 1.35% making it the preferred version by CA gamblers.
Read on to find out what makes this game fun and entertaining.
Best Online Roulette Casino Sites Canada
+ 30 Free Spins
+ 30 Free Spins
+ 120 Free Spins
C$1 000 Welcome
+ 50 Spins
Playing at the Best CA Online Casino Site
Canadian players can enjoy the game of French Roulette from a lot of online casinos on the internet. However, if the casino is not regulated, safe and not amongst the leading sites, there is no guarantee that you will enjoy playing. Hence, it is best to only play at top French Roulette casino sites.
The reason is that you will receive the best bonuses, fair gaming, best and fast payout and big jackpots. Can Casinos is an online casino guide that will help you easily find the best casino sites where you can enjoy this casino game.
Best French Roulette Bets
When you look at the game table, you will notice that it is divided into two sections which are the group bets and individual numbers. From this, you have the option to choose to make the outside or inside bets. The single, adjacent and small groups are numbers that fall on the inside bets, and the large numbers are the outside bets. Below we share the various bets you can wager:
- Straight Bets – When you place your chips on any single number
- Split Bet – Choosing to wager on numbers adjacent to each other. However, you have to put your chips on the line between the numbers.
- Street Bet – When you decide to bet on the three numbers that are in the same row. You place your chips on the line at the end of the row.
- Corner Bet – If you choose to bet on four numbers that are next to each other, you will place your chips on the corner that the numbers touch.
- Line Bet – This is when you bet on two rows with three numbers. You will put your chips at the corner of the last to numbers.
- Column Bet – Making a bet on an entire column of numbers. Place bets at the end of the column.
- Dozen Bet – Place a bet on 12 numbers. There three boxes that you can make this bet which is marked “12P” (numbers from 1 to 12), “12M” (numbers from 13 to 24) and “12D” (numbers from 25 to 36).
- Bet on Colour – This is self-explanatory. It simply means to place bets on either red or black. You place your best on the red or black diamond.
- Bet on Even/Odd – When you choose to bet on odd or even numbers. Whichever side you prefer you can place your chips there.
- Bet on Low/High – Making a bet on the high or low numbers. For the high numbers, you place your bets on the part marked “Manque.” The low numbers in on the “Passe.”