How Can You Tell If A Slot Machine Is Progressive?
Looking at the jackpot amount is the best way to know if a slot machine is progressive. If you observe that the jackpot keeps increasing, you know the machine is progressive. Progressive jackpot machines start with a small jackpot and gradually increase as more people play them. The progressive jackpot will be reset to its initial jackpot value after one admission has been made, and it will then begin to grow as more individuals play. There are various progressive jackpot machines that you should be aware of. Continue reading to learn about the two types of progressive jackpots that you should be aware of.
Which Slot Machine Is Progressive
A stand-alone progressive jackpot machine or a networked jackpot machine will be available in casinos. The jackpot on stand-alone machines only applies to that machine at that specific casino. It is not linked to any other progressive jackpot, and the jackpot prize is typically lesser than those offered by other jackpot machines.
Secondly, there’s the networked jackpot machine that is associated to several other casinos, which are usually operated by a single company. These are the highest-paying progressive jackpots, as this machine is offered in a variety of casinos, allowing more players to play. Most of these machines have a multi-million dollar prize pool, which means that if you win this jackpot, you will receive a life-changing sum.
The broad area jackpot slot machine is another form of jackpot. This is a sort of machine that can be found at non-related casinos. Instead of being operated by a single corporation, the slot machines will be operated by multiple companies. The prize pool is also in the millions with these jackpot values, so they are well worth playing.
Facts About A Progressive Slot Machine
- These machines have a lower return to player.
- The most famous progressive jackpot is Megabucks by IGT. It is available in over 100 different casinos.
- Playing progressive jackpots can put the odds in your favour if you use an optimal strategy.
- You will have to play using max coins in order to be eligible for the progressive jackpot.
- Not all internet casinos have progressive jackpot games so make sure that the casino you choose to play at have these slot machines.
- Stand-alone progressive jackpot after players the best odds as the jackpot amount can only be won on that particular machine.
Best Slot Machine That Is Progressive
Here’s a list of the top 5 progressive jackpots that you can play online
- Mega Moolah – has had a payout of 20 million.
- Jackpot Giant – the Playtech slot machine has paid out 10.5 million.
- Mega Fortune – this machine has paid out 57 million and has an RTP of 96%.
- Aztecs Millions – the Real Time Gaming slot machine has paid out of 1.5 million.
- Major Millions – the highest paid on this machine has been 1.9 million and it is produced by Microgaming