How Do Electronic Bingo Cards Work?
Recently updated on August 1st, 2023
Electronic bingo cards are traditional bingo cards that use a technology element by having the cards on an electronic machine. The game is played the same way as the traditional bingo games, except the cards are not printed but played from an electronic machine.
Similar to how you can play multiple printed cards simultaneously, you can play multiple electronic cards at the same time. These machines would be used at bingo halls, and the pricing will be the same as the printed tickets.
How to Play Electronic Bingo
The gameplay for electronic bingo is simple. Follow the steps below to play the game.
- Select an electronic unit and buy a card for the session you want to play.
- When the session starts, the card will be displayed on the monitor.
- Numbers that are called will be shown on the monitor and your balance.
- When you match a number, it will be dabbed automatically.
- The bingo button will light up when you have a winning pattern. You have to yell out BINGO! when it lights up to show that you have won.
About Electronic Bingo Cards
Electronic bingo cards are not different from traditional bingo cards. The only thing that is different about them is that they are played on electronic devices. These electronic bingo games are limited to one player at a time. The devices use a tracking system that will ensure that players don’t miss numbers even if they are playing more than one card at a time.
You can expect bingo payouts of between 80% and 90%. You will get paid 80% to 90% of your winnings for every dollar that you bet. The prizes are often affected by how much players bet on the games. However, the prizes can even be thousands of dollars.
When you are ready to cash out your winnings, you can click on the cash out button on the monitor. A ticket will be printed out from the machine, and you will go to the bingo hall counter to get a payout.