How Do You Double Your Money in Roulette?
The best way to double your money when playing roulette is by playing bets with a high probability of winning money. Bets that pay more than even money are not a good idea as they have a much lower probability of winning.
Some experts suggest that the quickest way to double your bankroll is to make an even-money bet using your entire bankroll. Even money bets include betting on red or black, even or odd, and high or low. With these bets, you have a 50/50 chance of winning or losing. You will have a 47.36% chance of doubling your money with just one bet. However, the casino has a 52.64% chance of winning your money. Discover how doubling your money in roulette actually works below.
Double Your Money Using Even Money Bets
You can maximize the probability of doubling your money by choosing the bet which offers the highest probability of winning even money. We’ve already established that even money bets offer you the probability of winning. There is no bet in roulette that has a greater than 50% likelihood of paying off even money.
Of course, each variation of roulette will offer slightly different probabilities. For example, roulette wheels with a single 0 offer a 48.65% chance of winning rather than the 47.36% we had mentioned. With a single zero wheel, you have 18 ways to win out of 37 rather than 18/38 possible outcomes. That improves your chances of winning by 1.26%.
Use Roulette Systems
If you are not keen on throwing your entire bankroll into one bet, you can use roulette systems to better your odds. As roulette is a game of chance, there is no way of predicting that the ball will land exactly on the number or bet that you have made.
Roulette systems teach you to adjust your bets by making them smaller each time you lose. These systems can be flawed mathematically and can put you at a disadvantage. Every single roulette bet has the same odds of losing, by making bets smaller as a response to a loss can be counter-productive.
You must find a system that works well for you and your bankroll. This can mean you have a better chance of improving your chances of winning. Some of the popular systems include:
- Martingale Systems
- Fibonacci System
- James Bond Strategy
- Oscar Grind’s Strategy
- d’Alembert System
- Paroli System
- Parlay Roulette System
Double Your Money at Top Casino
Now that you have a breakdown of how you can double your bankroll in roulette, it is time to give it a go. But before you get started, you may want to practice first. For starters, you should be able to manage your bankroll carefully. The last thing you want is to go broke before you win. You should focus on your long-term edge.
Most casinos online allow players to try roulette games for free. You can use these free games to try various roulette systems. Alternatively, you can try even money bets using the free credits. This will give you an idea of how to approach real money games.