American Roulette Game Online 2022
American roulette is one variation of game that was created in America, but is not exclusive to Americans alone. Thanks to technology and invent of online casinos, you are now able to play this version of the game from anywhere.
American roulette is unique and it does differ from the other two main versions namely European roulette and French roulette. If you would like more information about how this version of the game differs from the others, continue reading our guide.
Where to Play American Roulette Online
American Roulette Simulator
Roulette simulators make it possible for you to play this traditional casino game on your desktop or mobile. Simulators are casino software which is made to imitate the game of roulette as seen at a casino venue. It depicts, as accurately as possible, the finest details of the game and translates that information into software that is used by online casinos.
American Roulette Wheel
The American Roulette wheel features 38 compartments that have numbers 1 through to 36. It also has a zero and double zero. The double zero makes this version of Roulette different. It also gives the online casino a higher house edge.
The addition of a double zero and the significant difference in house edge values are the main differences between this version of the game and the others. The added zeros on American Roulette increases the house edge to 5.26%.
Rules of Roulette
The rules of the game are fairly straightforward and should be easy to remember. This might seem like a tedious task, but familiarizing yourself with the rules of roulette can make a big difference. It also shows when a player is in control and clued-up, and when they are not.
How to Play Roulette
The actual gameplay is also quite simple. It’s the same with all the variations. And, even if you are new to Roulette, picking up how it’s played should come easy to eager players. Follow our easy steps below on how to play.
- First, you have to log in to your casino account and make a substantial deposit. You’ll then obviously navigate your way to the games section and select roulette.
- The game begins with you placing a bet on where you think the ball will land on the wheel. Be sure to meet the minimum bet amount set out by that casino.
- When you play online, you have the option of playing manually, or in auto mode. If auto mode is your choice, then you must pre-select your bet amounts and the number of spins you would like to make. Then click the spin button and the software will do the rest. If you choose to play manually then you must insert these figures yourself after every round.
- If your bet is the winner, you will be paid out according to American roulette payouts as stated on the roulette payout chart. If you lose, you forfeit your bet.
- The software resets and another round follows in that order.
American Roulette Strategies
Roulette is a game of skill and luck; however, there are betting strategies that you can try. The most popular strategy among the pros is the Martingale system. When using this strategy, you wager small amounts in the beginning, and gradually increase that amount after every loss. Eventually, the aim is to win the initial bet back. Other popular roulette strategies include the Fibonacci strategy and the Paroli strategy.
Roulette Bets, Odds and Payouts
As we’ve mentioned previously, there are different bets you can make when you play roulette. And, just as the bets differ, so do their odds and the eventual payout you’ll receive if you win. You can visit our online roulette page for more detailed information about the odds and payouts. For now, here are the different betting options available to you.
- Split Bet – A bet that is made on numbers that are next to each other by placing the chips on the line in-between.
- Straight Up Bet – When betting on a single number by placing the chip on the specific number.
- Corner Bet – Placing a wager on four numbers by placing the chips on the corner that connects them.
- Street Bet – A bet that is made on three numbers in a row. Place chips on the end of the row on the line.
- Five Bet – When placing a bet on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. Put the chips on the corner of the 0 and 1.
- Line Bet – A bet that consists of six numbers which will be two rows consisting of three numbers each. Place chips on the two rows at the end.
- Dozen Bet – Placing a bet on 12 numbers that will fall in the 1st 12, 2nd 12, and 3rd 12.
- Column Bet – When placing a bet on an entire column, place chips on the “2-1” box which is located at the end of the column.
- Colour Bet – If a player wants to bet on the color they will place their chips on either the red or black boxes.
- Odd or Even Bet – Placing wagers on the even or odd numbers by placing chips on the specified boxes on the table
- High and Low Bet – A bet on high or low numbers. Place chips on the boxes numbered 1 to 18 for the low numbers a19 to 36 for high numbers.
Play American Roulette Online Free
You’ll be happy to know that American roulette is available for free at most casino sites. Because it’s free, you do not have to make a deposit. At some casinos, you may even receive a no deposit bonus to use. All free games are played in the same manner as real money games. The only difference is that free games are merely for fun, while real money games have added benefits like bonuses, and of course, winnings.
See Other Roulette Guides