Online Sic Bo is an internet casino game that is recognisable by the use of three dice. It is much similar to the Sic Bo that you can find at land-based casinos in Canada. The game of Sic Bo, which has several other names that it is known by, is a game of chance where you get to wager money on the outcome of a roll of the dice.
Sic Bo online is played in a similar way compared to traditional Sic Bo, with the difference being that it is over the internet, and it is computerised. Another thing that is different about online Sic Bo is that you will be playing alone and not with other players.
Playing Online Sic Bo for Canadian Players
Playing the game of Sic Bo is relatively simple because you just have to predict the roll of the dice. However, when playing for real money it imperative that you select the right bets.
There are other things that you have to keep in mind when playing virtual Sic Bo, such as knowing the payout for the various rolls before playing your wagers. This allows you to choose your bets better.
If a casino offers bonuses for playing this exciting game, take advantage and use them to increase your bankroll. Online casinos will reward you with bonuses for registering to play for real money or for making a deposit into your casino account.
Always try betting on different dice combinations. The game uses three dice, and this means that there is a lot of combinations that you can match. Hence, it is advisable to stick to the same numbers.
Quick Canadian Online Sic Bo Game Guide
- Sic Bo is played using three dice
- Predict the numbers that will come from the roll of the dice or which grouping of numbers may come from the roll of the dice
- Know the different bets for all the options of bets mentioned in the following section
- The virtual casino will automatically roll the dice once you hit the roll button
- In online Sic Bo, you play alone, so play at your pace
Different Sic Bo Bets for Canadian Players
- Single Bet – If you opt to make this bet, you will be betting on a single number that can appear on any of the three dice. For example, if you bet on a two to appear on one of the dice and it does, you win if the number shows on the dice.
- Double Bet – This bet allows you to predict that two numbers will appear on the two of the dice. For example, if you predict that the numbers four and five will show on two of the dice and they do, you win.
- Triple – In this case, you predict that specific numbers will appear on all three dice. For example, if you predict that a three will show on all three dice, and it does, you win. Usually, this has a higher payout in comparison to the other bets.
- Total –You have to predict that the numbers that show on the three dice what total will they be when added together.
Canadian Online Sic Bo Rules
- Online Sic Bo does not restrict you on the number of bets you can make. As a result, feel free to wager on multiple outcomes of the roll of the dice.
- When placing your bets, it is not required of you to match all the three dice, unless if you have placed the triple bet.
- Always ensure that you have a strong internet connection when playing online Sic Bo. If the game is interrupted, it counts as a loss.
- It is important that you check the wagering requirements and withdrawal limits before you play the game of online Sic Bo.
Top-rated Canadian Online Sic Bo Sites
When gamblers are interested in playing online Sic Bo, they want to be able to enjoy it at some of the top-rated online casinos in Canada. We advise that you follow the below criteria that will help you find the best sites on the internet. The guide will also assist you in identifying the good and bad Canadian online gambling sites.
Best Criteria for Choosing Online Sic Bo Sites
At Can Casinos, we have criteria that we follow for vetting the top ranked casino sites on the internet that offer online Sic Bo. You can also use it as a guide to finding the best online Sic Bo casinos. Below are some of the things that we look out for from a casino that has Sic Bo on offer.
Top Payout Percentage at Casinos
Finding a casino that has the best payout percentage is vital. How the payout works is that, if a casino has a 90% rate for pay-out it means that for every C$100 that players wager, the casino will pay out C$90. The rest of the amount stays with the casino as their profit.
Choose to Play at Safe and Regulated Casinos
If you are playing online Sic Bo for real money, there are not a lot of casinos on the web that has the game in their selection. This can be attributed to the fact that online Sic Bo has high payout in comparison to other games. As a result, many scam virtual casinos will offer this game and end up not paying their players. Hence, we advise Canadian gamblers to only play the game of Sic Bo at secure and regulated casinos only.