How to Play Sic Bo and Win
It is simple to learn how to play sic bo once you understand the bets and table. What makes playing sic bo simple is the objective of betting on the outcome of the dice. If your bet matches the roll of the dice, then you win.
However, as we have mentioned, you have to know the bets and table to play sic better. Read our guide below to find a detailed way on the best way to play sic bo online. Here is what we will cover:
Play Sic Bo Online Real Money
Below we have a five-step step on how to play sic bo online. If you follow these simple steps, you will be good to play the game in no time.
1. Choose Safe and Regulated Casino
Your first step is to choose a casino that is safe and regulated for real money gaming. This way, you can have some of the best online gaming experiences. If you have already chosen a casino, sign in and make deposits to get you started.
2. Set Your Budget
You can make many bets on the sic bo table, and you will have to decide how much you will be betting on each of them. Depending on how much you have in your bankroll and how many bets you want to make, you will decide on the bet amount. Always use money that you can afford to lose.
3. Place Bets
You can choose to bet on one dice outcome or multiple options. You will place your chips on the sic bo table on the block that corresponds with what you want to bet on. All the available options have odds of being rolled. It is best to know the odds before you choose which bet you want to make. The available bets are totals, triple, pair, big and small bets.
4. Wait for the Outcome
Once you have placed your bets, you will wait for the outcome of the dice. The dice are placed in the shaker, and it will be shaken to reveal the dice outcome. If you are playing at a land-based casino, it will be triggered by the dealer, while when playing at online casinos, the RNG will activate the shaker.
5. Collect Winnings
When the shakers, your bets will be compared with the dice, and you will receive your payout if you have won. You can decide to continue playing or end the game and request to cash out what you have won.
As we have mentioned, before you can start playing sic, you have to familiarise yourself with the bets and table. The sic bo table is a reflection of the three dice that are used to play and all the possible combinations available.
The table will also include the payouts for all the combinations, making it easier to pick up on playing the game. Here are the various bets and their payouts:
- Single Numbers – the bets are located on the first row from the bottom of the table. These bets include numbers from one up to six. One and two on the dice payout 1:1 on the dice, three and four payouts 2:1 on two dice, five and six payout 3:1 on three dice.
- Two Numbers – this is on the row that follows that single number bets from the bottom. You can bet on two specific numbers that will appear on the three dice.
- Three Numbers – this is the third row that follows where you can bet on totals of three numbers. You will bet on the total sum of the numbers on the three dice.
The next row has two different bets you can make: the small, big, triple, and pair bets.
- Triple – betting on the three specific numbers that will appear on the three dice. You can also bet that the three dice will have the same number appearing on three of the dice.
- Pairs – you will be betting on the same number appearing on two of the three dice.
- Small – these are on the left of the top row, where you can bet on the dice total between four and 10.
- Big – these are located on the right side of the top row. You will be making bets on the total of the three dice to be anywhere between 11 and 17.
How to Play Sic Bo Online at Casinos
As we have mentioned, it is simple to play sic bo. Just keep in mind that all the bets have different odds, and you should know them. Knowing the odds can help you with a bet that has a higher chance of paying out. Choose any of the casinos that we have listed above to start playing keno. You can also play sic bo online for free before you risk any real money.