Online Casinos That Accept CAD
Canadian dollar casinos refer to casino sites that accept the Canadian dollar as a deposit and withdrawal option. For Canadian players, finding an online casino that lets you deposit using your own currency is super convenient and feels safe too.
If you are not from the country but would like to play at a Canadian site, you may do that too, but you would have to convert your native currency into Canadian dollars first. Fortunately, most casino sites already have conversion facilities. This cuts the work in half and gets you ready to play in no time.
Canadian Dollar Casinos
At Can Casinos, we only feature casinos that accept the Canadian dollar. So, if such a casino is what you were hoping to find, then look no further. Visit any of the casinos that we recommend below for the best gambling experience.
Popular Online Casinos That Accept Canadian Dollars
In addition to convenience, there are other benefits that come with playing at a casino that accepts CAD. For example, you don’t have to pay exchange rate fees because you are playing using your own currency. Secondly, depositing is made easier because there are no added steps to this, as is the case when you deposit using a different currency than the home currency of that particular casino.
Below, we’ve shortlisted our top picks of casinos that you should visit. Among these options are $1 minimum deposit casinos in Canada, which is always a plus.
Selecting the Best Canadian Dollar Casinos
Don’t be oblivious to the dangers that are out there. Some casinos cater to Canadian players but are not safe or regulated. Therefore, you need to know what to look out for when searching for a Canadian dollar casino.
Here at Can Casinos, there are factors that we look for when searching for the best online casinos in Canada. Our criteria include the following:
- Security and Safety – Any casino that wants to stand a chance at making it onto our list must offer top-notch gaming experiences and must be able to protect players’ information.
- Wide Selection of Banking Methods – You need the flexibility to manage your casino transactions using options that you feel most comfortable with.
- Casino Bonuses – Who does not love casino bonuses? CAD casinos have to offer the best casino bonuses to make it onto our list.
- Game Selection – Essentially, you visit various casinos to play games. Therefore, it’s important for casinos to cater to this need by offering a wide selection of games.
- Excellent Customer Service – Customer support is important for any business, and online casinos are no exception. Canadian Dollar casinos must have a team that will be available to help players whenever they need help.
- Promotions – Casinos do not only give players bonuses; they also run promotions on a weekly or monthly basis. Casinos that offer regular promos definitely get our stamp of approval.
Canadian Dollar Casinos: Banking Options
Any casino that gives you the option to play casino games for real money needs to set up a banking system to handle transactions. Casinos offer multiple ways that players can deposit or withdraw money from their casino account. Canadian Dollar Casinos are just the same. Players from Canada have the option to use a variety of payment options. Below are a few of the choices that CAD casinos have for players.
- Credit Cards – Such as MasterCard and Visa
- EWallets – PayPal and Skrill
- Bank Transfers
- Direct Deposits – UseMyBank
Canadian Dollar Casino Games
You can expect a good variety of real money games when you gamble at a Canadian site. The game offerings may differ from casino to casino, but the majority of the sites will include the classics. Below are some of the games that are available to play at these casinos.
Slot machines are an absolute favorite. There are many slot machines to play at any of the casinos that we list. You can even enjoy the progressive jackpot slots where you stand a chance to win big.
Blackjack is one of the popular table games that has been adapted from land-based casinos and can now be enjoyed online. You can play the classic game on your desktop or mobile. But, you also have the option to play live dealer blackjack.
Bingo is a lottery-style game where numbers are randomly chosen and whichever players have all the numbers wins. The game is steadily picking up momentum to become one of the most played games in Canada.
Baccarat is another popular table game that most Canadian players love to play. To win in the game, you must get a hand that adds up to 9, or as close to 9 as possible.
Roulette comes in 3 main variations, which branches off into many sub-versions. Here, you stand to win big if you truly are lucky.