Top-Rated Online Casino Reviews & Ratings
Casino reviews help Canadian players find the top-rated online casinos on the internet. The reviews help sift through the good and bad and give you a taste of what to expect.
These trusted reviews look at the overall online casino experience. In reviews, you will find info on the casinos, including progressive jackpots, deposit and withdrawal methods, and customer service.
In this review we discuss:
- How We Calculate Our Online Casino Review Ratings
- Tips For Choosing The Best Online Casino
- Meet The Can Casinos Review Team
Online Casino Reviews Canada [Updated July 2021]
How We Review Top Canadian Casinos
To differentiate a bad casino from a good one, you should use a set criterion. Our reviewers have a stringent process for assessing virtual casinos.
The guideline below will help give you an understanding of our casino reviews process. It will also show you how to spot the best Canadian online casinos.
Safety and Security
An important part of playing online is safety and security. More so, if you are going to be playing for real money. Before committing to a casino, you should ensure that it is safe and regulated. Casinos regulated by top and well-known organizations are good choices.
In terms of security, we look for a casino that uses 128-bit SSL encryption. Some casinos even use firewalls to ensure that your personal information is protected.
Any online casino that wants to be recognized as the best needs to use software from a leading casino software provider. Good software means a good gaming experience and entertainment. It also means a good selection of casino games.
Promotions and Bonuses
All internet casinos give their players bonuses. However, a casino is not good because it offers bonuses. Rather a casino needs to offer competitive promotions and bonuses with fair wagering requirements for us to take notice. Popular bonuses include free spins, welcome bonuses, and so much more.
Online Casino Game Reviews
The list of casino games available at an online casino is one of the reasons why we choose to play there. This is why sites need to have a good selection of games players can choose from. This will include video poker, slots, roulette, poker, blackjack, baccarat, and live casino games, among others.
Casinos shouldn’t restrict their players regarding which deposit and withdrawal methods they use to fund their casino account. There should be a wide variety of payment options to choose from. Industry-leading options such as Visa, MasterCard, and Bitcoin are a great way to make real money payments.
Errors can sometimes happen, whether we like them or not. Good customer service is a great way to ensure a great user experience. The support team should be able to assist players with any questions that they have. It is also great when a support team is available 24/7 on live chat, phone, or email.
Most players prefer playing casino games on the move. It is essential that a casino is optimized to load on mobile phones. We ensure that the casino’s mobile gaming offering is easy to use and just as good as the desktop version. A casino should be accessible on mobile through your web browser or an app.
Above we list seven key aspects that we consider when we review a casino. But, although each aspect is important, some players may value one more than the other. Here is a breakdown showing just how much each element contributes to the overall rating out of 5.
We understand that it’s different strokes for different folks. And, what you might want from a casino isn’t necessarily what someone else would want. Here are our top 5 tips for choosing the best online casino for you.
1. Do Your Own Research: You have to take the time to read a few casino reviews from multiple reliable sources. It’s also a good idea to compare the casinos to each other.
2. Country Restrictions: Not all casinos accept players from Canada. You need to make sure that the casino you’ve chosen accepts players from your country before signing up.
3. Visit The Website: We all have access to web pages on the internet. So, we recommend that you do a manual search for the casino in your web browser. Then, have a look at the design, its games, and the overall quality of the site.
4. Bonuses and Requirements: Do yourself a favor and read through the terms and conditions for all bonuses offered at the casino. This information is easily accessible on the homepage under the Ts and Cs button displayed at the bottom of the screen.
5. Payout Speed: Most players appreciate a casino that pays out quickly. Check the payout times listed for the deposit method that you prefer. This way you know exactly how long you will wait to receive your winnings when you play at that casino.
Why Trust Our Canadian Online Casino Reviews?
You may be wondering why you should trust our reviews. So, here is a little more information on our review process that may put your mind at ease:
- Sign up at the casino – we register an account like any other player. During the sign-up process, we take note of the details required and the time it takes to sign up.
- Check out the site – we thoroughly check a site’s layout, bonuses, games, contact information, and terms and conditions. This will give us an idea of whether this casino is worth playing at.
- Make a deposit – after an in-depth check, we will head to the cashier to see the banking methods on offer and make a deposit.
- Play the games – we play at least five different games to get a feel of the gameplay, loading speed, and quality. This includes slots and table games to get a fair idea of the gaming lobby.
- Customer Support – Finally, we test the customer support options. We try every support channel so we can give you an honest opinion of the support facilities.
- Mobile gaming – For casinos that offer downloadable software or mobile apps, we will download the software to see how it runs. If it’s on mobile, we will try out the software on a number of devices.
Our casino review team consists of three highly knowledgeable gambling experts. Each team member is skilled in a different area of online gambling and together brings you the best advice out there.
|Audrey||Head of Safety and Security||Audrey is responsible for reviewing the casinos safety and security features to ensure that you are safe when paying there.|
|Ruth||Head of Quality & Quantity||Ruth analyses the quality and quantity of games offered at the casino. Her job is to make sure you get the best gaming experience possible.|
|Abie||Head of Bonuses and Rewards||Abie’s job is to carefully review the bonuses and promotions offered at the casino. She considers factors like wagering requirements and overall bonus amounts.|
Casino Reviews Conclusion
Each casino site in our reviews list comes highly recommended. Our experts have vetted and scrutinized each aspect of the casinos to ensure you play at top websites.
Again, all the casino sites hold a license from trusted authorities in reputable gaming licensing jurisdictions. They offer the best bonuses and are powered by recognizable software providers.
Independent auditors frequently test the games to make sure that they are fair. Not to mention that your personal data is kept safe using state-of-the-art security measures.
With that, you can rest assured that when you play at any of the casinos we have reviewed, you are in for a treat!
Top Related Casino Guides