PayPal Casinos Canada – List of Casinos That Accept PayPal
While PayPal casinos are becoming extremely popular, you may struggle to find the perfect casino. PayPal is a reliable and safe payment method that is accepted at very few casinos. So, how will you know if a casino accepts PayPal as an online payment?
We can help you with that. Our review explains how to use PayPal at casinos and the benefits of doing so. We also list top casinos that accept PayPal.
Top Online Casinos that Accept PayPal
Play at PayPal Casino
While PayPal payments are available in Canada not many casinos offer it as a banking method. PayPal is a reputable and legal alternative to making deposits and withdrawals. The payment option is sometimes available at regulated international casinos.
What this means is that if you are playing at PayPal casinos that are legal under the Canadian gambling laws, you can make PayPal payments. No need to worry. Some casinos accept PayPal for online gambling.
To play at a PayPal casino, you will have to set up a PayPal account. You will then load money into your PayPal account via bank transfer or your credit or debit card.
You will then be able to make deposits to your casino account using PayPal. Also, you can link your bank account to your PayPal account to make automatic withdrawals.
How we Review PayPal Casinos Online
To recommend the best PayPal casinos to you, we put all gambling sites we come across through a stringent review process. This is why we are certain that you are playing at top casinos. Here are some of the things that we look at
- Licencing: we make sure that each casino is regulated and holds a license with a reputable gaming authority.
- Safety and security: top casinos will use high-level security and encryption to keep your data safe.
- Customer support: you need to be able to get help from the customer service team 24/7 via several contact options.
- Online casino games: we also check that there is a good selection of casino games from recognized software developers.
- Bonuses and promotions: there has to be a wide variety of bonuses and promotions.
Deposit and Withdrawals
Unlike many banking methods, you can use PayPal to make deposits and withdrawals at casinos. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make payments using PayPal:
Casino PayPal Deposit
Making a deposit using PayPal is straightforward, but depending on the casino, you are playing at the process and differ slightly. The basic deposit principle remains the same. See the deposit process below:
- Make sure that your PayPal account is funded.
- Sign in to your PayPal casino of choice.
- Go to the cashier and select PayPal.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit.
- Finalize your deposit.
Similarly, making withdrawals couldn’t be simpler. The only difference is that that unlike instant deposits, withdrawals can take up to 24 hours.
You won’t be charged for using PayPal to make withdrawals, but the casino can add admin fees or banking restrictions. Here is a common method for making withdrawals:
- Sign in to your casino.
- Head to the cashier and click on the withdrawal option.
- Select PayPal.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Finalize and wait for your winnings to reflect.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Before you commit to a PayPal casino, you need to know what you can accept from the casinos. Like with any other casino banking method, there is some good and bad to choosing PayPal. So, we have put together a list of the pros and cons of playing at a PayPal casino online.
- Recognizable payment brand.
- You can connect it to your existing banking account.
- Unmatched safety and security.
- Offers fast transactions.
- You don’t have to provide your personal information to access casino features.
- Not many casinos accept the payment method.
- You will incur fees when making payments.
Top 5 PayPal Online Casinos 2020
Here are the top five casinos that offer PayPal as a payment method:
- Jackpot City (Best bonuses)
- Ruby Fortune (Best casino games)
- Royal Vegas (Best customer service)
- All Slots Casino (Best welcome bonus)
- Twin Casino (Best mobile casino)
PayPal Mobile Casinos
Generally, PayPal casinos are compatible with mobile, allowing you to make play games from just about anywhere. Accepted operating systems include Android, iOS, and Windows.
Whether you are using the casino app or instant play versions, you should not have any problems when making PayPal transactions to play your favourite games.
Why use PayPal in an Online Casino?
Given that not all casinos online accept PayPal, why should you use it?
Firstly, you can expect the utmost security and safety when making transactions. Secondly, it is globally recognised and accepts 25 currencies worldwide, including the Canadian dollar. Lastly, it is quick and easy to use.
PayPal Casino FAQs
Yes. You can use PayPal to make both deposits and withdrawals.
All you have to do is make sure that your PayPal account has money in it so you can make deposits to your casino of choice.
Yes, PayPal is a renowned payment system preferred by many players around the world.
No, not all Canadian casinos will accept PayPal for deposits.
You will have to select PayPal as your withdrawal method of choice, enter all the required information, and click on withdraw.
Yes and no. PayPal will not charge you a fee for making deposits. However, the casino makes a charge for making withdrawals. The amount may vary from casino to casino.
Yes, you will need a bank account to make deposits into your PayPal account as well as making a withdrawal from the PayPal account.
Definitely, if a casino site offers PayPal as a banking method, you can use it to make withdrawals.
Yes, PayPal works like an e-wallet that offers instant payments and withdrawals.
It will take seconds to make deposits, and withdrawal takes about 24 hours. If you are making a large withdrawal, you can expect to wait a bit longer due to bank clearances.