Prepaid Cards Casinos
Prepaid cards casinos allow you to deposit into your casino account safely and promptly. Even though they have some fees that come with using them, they are also the best option for online gambling deposits.
Find out how to make deposits using prepaid cards, the best casinos that accept prepaid cards, and the advantages of using them online. Continue reading our prepaid cards casinos guide below for more.
Online Casino Takes Prepaid Cards
Canada Online Casino Prepaid Card Deposit
Prepaid cards are getting popular amongst online players because of how convenient and safe they are for online transactions.
Here is a guide on how to make deposits at prepaid cards casinos:
- Find a casino that takes prepaid cards. Register for a real money playing account.
- Visit the cashier page to make your deposit.
- Choose the prepaid card payment option to make your deposit. Be sure to check the prepaid card options that the casino accepts before signing up.
- Fill in your prepaid card details. You might also be required to include your billing information, such as your name and email.
- Add the amount you want to deposit. Check the minimum deposits that are required by the casino. There is also a maximum amount that you can deposit into the casino.
- You will then be required to confirm your deposit. Once the deposit is confirmed, your funds will appear in your casino account in a few minutes.
Types of Prepaid Cards
Not all prepaid cards are accepted for online gambling. This means that if you want to use them for gambling, you will have to check with the casino what kind of cards they accept. What’s more, there are different kinds of prepaid cards, such as disposable, reload, and virtual.
Here are some of the accepted prepaid cards at casinos:
- Visa – options include reload and disposable prepaid cards
- MasterCard – also has reloaded and disposable prepaid cards
- ecoPayz – offers ecovirtualcard to make payments online
Benefits of Casino Prepaid Cards
Here are some of the benefits of using prepaid cards at Canadian casino sites.
- Security: prepaid cards are not linked with your bank account giving you anonymity.
- Instant deposits: most of the deposits made with prepaid cards are immediate and allow you to play as soon as the money reflects in your casino account.
- Ideal for beginners: if you are new to online gambling and want to take the safe route of trying out the casino sites, prepaid cards are a good way to make safe, anonymous deposits.
Other Recommended Banking Guide:
Top Casino Banking Options