Best Credit Cards Casinos for 2021
Credit cards are one of the most commonly used banking methods at casino sites in Canada. This is because they are one of the safest & quickest options to use. In this guide we discuss everything there is to know about using your credit card at trusted online casinos.
- How to Make Deposits At Credit Card Casinos
- How We Review An Online Casino Accepting Credit Cards
- Pros and Cons of Casino Credit Cards
- Best Casino Credit Cards Processing Times and Limits
Online Casinos That Accept Credit Card
It is simple to use these payment options to load your casino account. There are usually steps that you will follow to complete your deposits. The process will somewhat be similar across all casinos accepting credit cards.
Here is a step by step on how to use a credit card to gamble online:
- Register or sign up at a credit card casino. You will have to use the same personal details that you used when you got your credit card. This makes it easier for the casino to link your account.
- Visit the cashier or banking page of the casino. Once you are there, you will have to choose the deposit option.
- Choose the credit card banking option. You will be redirected to the deposit page where you can choose from the options. The options will be Visa or MasterCard and occasionally American Express.
- Choose the amount you want to deposit. You will be required to make the minimum amount or more.
- You will then click the deposit bonus and your deposit will be processed. Your money will then reflect in your casino account. Once that is done, you can start playing or claim the bonuses before you continue.
How To Make Credit Card Casino Withdrawals
It is also easy to cash out your winnings at casinos. Here is the step by step to cash out:
- Visit the cashier page and select the withdrawal option.
- Choose the credit cards option which will redirect you to where you will find the available options. If you used the same option when making deposits you can use it again.
- The casino will ask you to verify your details. This will include how much you want to withdraw and your personal details.
- For withdrawals, there will be fees that you will be charged which can be anywhere between 2 and 3%. The casino will then complete the cashout.
- You will have to wait for two to three working days before you can have the money in your account. The withdrawal times will differ from casino to casino.
We understand new players may be sceptical about using their credit cards at casinos. But, we are here to assure you that it’s safe to do so. We have very strict criteria when we review casinos to be added to our tables. Here are some of the things that you should consider before committing to a credit card casino.
Safety and Security
Safety and security is the number one thing that we consider when looking for casinos with safe banking methods. When you are depositing using your credit card, you want to make sure that your personal and banking information is safe. You also want to be certain that there will be no hidden costs.
The next thing you want to do is to check the reliability of the casino’s customer support team. You should be able to reach casino personnel if you have a question or concern about a deposit or withdrawal. Quick useful responses from the casino get an additional star from us.
Another thing you should look at is the kind waiting periods and fees that the casino has for players that use credit cards. Nobody wants to wait unnecessarily long for their winnings. Fortunately, deposits reflect immediately so there’s no waiting period there. We get more into the processing times, fees and limits for credit cards below.
The waiting periods for using a credit card is acceptable. As mentioned previously, all deposits should reflect immediately. Withdrawals on the other hand should take no longer than 3-5 business days to complete.
Banks may charge you a service fee when using your credit card for payments – the casino however does not. How much extra you will pay really just depends on the bank you’re with.
Credit cards offer many advantages like having borrowed money at your disposal when times are tough. But, they also come with harsh consequences when not used responsibly.
- Many think of credit cards as limitless spending, but this isn’t 100% true. Banks do place limits on how much you can spend based on your salary, expenditures and consistency with repayments. These limits should be thought of as a pro and not a con because this way you don’t spend more than you can afford.
- Some casinos offer special cashback bonuses to players who deposit using methods like credit card and cryptocurrency. This is one more bonus to look forward to at casinos.
- Credit cards are a very safe banking option at casinos. All transactions made using a credit card is highly encrypted. This means that no third party members are able to access any of your banking information.
- You may already own a credit card, and it’s certainly a payment option that most players are already familiar with. It’s easier to use a method that you already use than to set up a whole new account.
- Yes, credit cards give you access to money, but remember the money isn’t yours. You will have to pay it back with added interest. And you may even incur additional costs if you don’t pay back the money in time.
- Some countries have very strict policies when it comes to credit cards and gambling. If online gambling isn’t legal in your country then you will not be allowed to use your credit cards.
Casino Credit Card FAQs
Yes, these banking options are accepted at gambling sites.
Yes. A lot of the best internet casinos accepting credit cards are known for offering some of the best bonuses and promotions. Look no further because we have listed the top casinos accepting credit cards in Canada above.
Yes, you can cashout your winnings at a casino to your credit card. However, not a lot of casinos have that as an option. Which means you will have to choose a different banking option for cashout.
Using credit cards online is considered one of the safest ways to transact online. It may be because a lot of fraudulent people steal and use credit information. As a result, there have been measures put in place to make sure that transacting with credit cards online is safe
Yes. This differs according to the brand that you decide to use for your online gambling. You may be charged by your credit card provider for using their services.
Or the casino itself may charge you for using this banking method. However, the credit card casinos listed don’t charge for using credit cards.
Other Recommended Casino Banking Options