Play Online Blackjack Real Money
Online Blackjack is a game that most Canadian players enjoy playing in 2021. The game is simple to play and understand. You need a hand that is close to 21 to beat the dealer and, ultimately, the house.
Blackjack Online is also known as the 21 card game, which makes perfect sense because of the goal of blackjack. We look at how to play online black real money games, rules of the game, and blackjack strategy.
Learn how to play the best online blackjack games here!
Best Online Blackjack Site Real Money
How To Play Online Blackjack And Win
The rules of the Blackjack are very simple. Once you understand how to win playing blackjack, playing real money games will be worthwhile. The game is played using six to eight decks of cards, depending on the variation of 21.
Here are six basic rules for playing Blackjack online at top casino sites.
- You will place a bet then the dealer will deal you two cards facing up.
- After that, two cards are dealt for the dealer. One facing up and the other down.
- After checking your cards, you can either split, double your bet, hit, or stand.
- The blackjack game will continue until you decide to stand or bust. Bust means that your cards exceeds 21. This is counted as a loss.
- The same applies to the dealer. He/she has to deal cards until he stands at soft 17 or bust.
- If you have more points than the dealer, and they are less than 21, you win. You will also win if the dealer busts.
Online Blackjack Card Values
When you learn the rules of Blackjack, understanding card values can help you. Not all the cards have the same value as what is on the card. The following are the various values for the various cards:
- Face Card – the King, Queen, and Jacks have a value of 10
- Ace card – value can be 1 or 11
- The rest of the cards retain their value
Blackjack Online Canada: Variations
The game of blackjack online has different variations that you can enjoy. Real money blackjack games have a house edge of 0.5%, making it the most profitable casino game.
While some variations may have a slightly different casino house edge, they are still worth playing. Each of the games has its own rules and strategies. The best part is that they all use the basic rules with slight changes.
Players can enjoy the following variations of blackjack online from different casinos:
The most popular variation of blackjack pays 3:2 and can be found at most casinos online. Further, classic blackjack games use the basic rules and strategies, which is what is the best game to use to familiarise yourself with 21.
With this variant, the difference is how the dealers’ cards are dealt. Instead of one card being dealt, both cards are dealt before the player makes a move. In fact, this variation has better odds than the European variation.
European Blackjack uses a 52 deck of cards. The dealer will be dealt with one card face up, and after you make your first move, the dealer will get their second card. You will also find an insurance bet in European blackjack that pays pout 2:1.
Atlantic City Blackjack
This version of Blackjack was introduced in the town of a similar name in 1976. The game is slightly different from the classic blackjack. It uses eight decks of cards instead of the normal six decks. The payout is at 2:1.
Double Exposure Blackjack
In Double exposure blackjack, both the dealers’ cards are face-up, making it transparent. The game uses an eight-deck and pays out of 1:1.
Popular in the UK and Asia, Pontoon is a variation of blackjack that pays out 2:1. With this game, rather than asking for a hit, you will ask for a twist. The variation allows you to double down or buy.
Live blackjack online offers you a chance to play live blackjack games from the comfort of your home. You will live stream the games and play with a real dealer in a casino or studio
Online Blackjack Strategy Guide
Like with other games of skill, using a blackjack strategy can improve your odds. It will help you with gameplay, but you will feel like you have some control of the game. There are many strategies that you can use.
- Bankroll Management: It is advisable that you set aside a budget or money that is for online gaming. This will help you with betting limits and prohibit you from spending money you can’t afford to lose.
- Choosing a Table: You have to choose and play at tables that accommodate your bankroll. When looking for a table to join, rather take the time to select a table instead of rushing to choose one.
- Keep away from Insurance: The side bets such as insurance are not recommended because it doesn’t t add much value for you or your bankroll.
- Card Counting: This blackjack strategy is frowned upon by many casinos but is quite popular and helpful when done right. The aim is to count the cards in the deck as the game progresses, which will help you alter your bets accordingly.
Online Blackjack tips
Blackjack Online is a fun casino game to play, and it is relatively easy once players understand the basic rules. You can use the following tips that help improve your odds and win money
- Learn the rules of the variation you are playing and use the basic strategy
- Pay close attention to the dealers’ cards
- If you are dealt an eight or less, Hit
- If you get a pair of 4s, 5s, or 20s, don’t split
- It is best to separate aces and eights
- If your cards have a combined value of 12-16 and the dealer holds a total of 7 or more, don’t stand
- Have a healthy bankroll
- Most importantly, know when to stop playing
Blackjack Online For Fun
Many players who are well-versed in blackjack would choose to play the game for real money. They understand how the game works, how to place bets, and the different strategies that can help them win the game.
However, not all blackjack players are ready to make real money bets. New players are more likely to play free blackjack practice games to test the waters and to understand the game better. Free online blackjack games are a great way to get a feel of the game before putting your money on the line.
We highly recommend that new players start with blackjack online free games. In fact, advanced players can still enjoy blackjack online games to help improve your skills.
Play Blackjack Online Canada
Rather than going through the trouble of trying to get all your friends gathered for a game of blackjack, you can now play online blackjack with friends .
Several casinos let you set up blackjack games between you and your friends. Simply contact customer support to find out if they give that option
Alternatively, you and your friends can join the same live dealer blackjack table and go head to head.
You no longer have to wait to get home to enjoy a good game of 21. Most casinos have optimized their sites and games to work on just about any mobile device.
Best Online Blackjack App
Top casinos are working to create the best mobile blackjack app for Canadian players. You will download the app from the casino’s website using a link they provided or a QR code. Alternatively, you can access the casino on your web browser and enjoy the games in instant play.
Canadian Online Blackjack FAQs
Yes, only if you are playing at a regulated casino site like the ones mentioned above. Then you can rest assured that all games of 21 are fair.
Definitely, should you learn all the rules and play using a strategy, you can make money playing real money games.
Yes, the game use a random number of generators that is audited regularly to ensure that all games are fair.
Yes, all of the casinos mentioned on our site offer various variations of blackjack online real money games.
Jackpot City Casino is one of the best sites online to play 21.
No, if you are playing online at a licensed and regulated website, the games should not be rigged.
All you have to do is spick a casino that offers teh casino game, register an account, make a deposit, and pick a game to play.
Of course, it will take years of practice to master the game. But once you have that under control, you can make lots of money playing the casino game.
Beginners can play 21 by following the easy step by step guide that we mentioned above.
Yes, when it’s just you and the dealer in the game, it will be easier to keep track of what cards have been played and what hasn’t.